Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2020 Is Out!.
Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates…Did you participate in the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment? Bravo! The List Of Shortlisted Candidates is Out. This article will guide you on how to check that list successfully. See the details below.
Nigerian Army – This is to notify the general public that the list of admitted candidates has been released. The candidates shortlisted below are to report for the Direct Short Service Commission Course 25/2020 Selection Interview scheduled to hold at Headquarters 2 Division Nigerian Army, Adekunle Fajuyi Cantonment Ibadan, Oyo State from 16 November – 1 December 2020
Nigerian Army List of Shortlisted Candidates for DSSC 25/2020 Selection Board
General Instructions to Candidates
- Candidates are required to report at the interview venue on 16 November 2020 with the following:
- Writing materials including ruler and eraser.
- 2 pairs of plain white short sleeve vests.
- 2 pairs of navy blue shorts.
- Canvas shoes/trainers and white socks.
- Set of cutleries including plates and drinking cups.
- Beddings to include white bedspread and pillowcase.
- 4 copies of full size colored photographs taken in standing position and in suit.
- The selection board will involve physical, medical and academic tests. There will also be an oral interview for all candidates.
- Candidates will be required to produce original and photocopies of the following:
- All academic/professional certificates including degree/HND, WASC/GCE or equivalent, Testimonials, First School Leaving Certificate, NYSC Discharge or valid Exemption Certificate as applicable in a file jacket.
- Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- Valid certificate of state of origin.
- Military Identity Card (for Service Personnel).
- Letter of recommendation by the commanding officer for military personnel.
- Letter of sponsorship in civil institution(s) for military personnel.
- Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
- Candidates who applied as Air Traffic Controllers under the Nigerian Army Aviation are to come with NCAA approved Air Traffic Control License.
- Candidates will be fed and accommodated for the duration of the interview.
- Candidates would be responsible for their transportation to and from the interview venue. 6. Candidates will not be allowed to use their personal/private vehicles at the interview venue.
- Visitors will not be allowed at the interview venue.
- Candidates will report to Headquarter 2 Division Nigerian Army, Adekunle Fajuyi Cantonment Ibadan Oyo State, on “16th November 2020”. Candidates will be received from 0800am. Candidates who arrive later than 6 pm on 16 November 2020 will be disqualified.
- A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates could be disqualified on disciplinary grounds.
Click Here To View List (PDF)
Note: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in the course of the selection interview.
Related Recruitment You Should For
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Nationwide Recruitment
- Nigerian DSSC Airforce Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
Did you fail to make the list? You can take a step further to secure a job by applying for any of the under-listed recruitment
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions at any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.