Nipost Recruitment 2020/2021 – See the Registration Date and Form Here – www.nipost.gov.ng.
Nipost Recruitment 2020/2021…Nipost Recruitment 2020/2021 – See the Starting Date and Form Here – www.nipost.gov.ng. This guide will help you apply for Nipost Recruitment 2020/2021, Here is the guide you need to succeed in Nipost Recruitment 2020/2021. See the full details below.
This article has been compiled in case you are interested in applying for any position at the Nigerian postal service. Let us take you through a brief history of the Nigerian Postal Service, just to let you know a little about where you might be working next. The history of the Post in Nigeria dates back to 19th century. The first post office was established by the British Colonial Masters in 1852. It was considered to be a part of the British postal system. It was a branch of London General Post Office and this was the situation till 1874. (1862) when the Post Office began its career as a full fledge Department , the Royal Niger Company (RNC) which was actively involved in economic activities in the country, set up its own postal system in Akassa in 1887, Calabar in 1891, Burutu in 1897 and Lokoja in 1899. Mail were being moved from these trading stations to and from Lagos by a weekly mail boat.
- 1 Main Functions Of NIPOST
- 2 Nipost Recruitment 2020 requirements – See All the requirements Here
- 3 How To Apply For NIPOST Recruitment 2020.
- 4 Importance notice for NIPOST Recruitment 2020 .
- 5 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 6 Most Related Posts:
Main Functions Of NIPOST
- To represent Nigeria in its relations with other postal administrations and other bodies concerned with postal services. Prior to 1992, NIPOST operated as an Extra-Ministerial Department in the Ministry of Communications while Decree 18 of 1987 went through various amendments.
- To develop, promote, and provide adequate and efficiently coordinated postal services at reasonable rates
- To maintain an efficient system of collection, sorting and delivery of mail nationwide.
- To provide various types of mail services to meet the needs of different categories of mailers.
- To establish and maintain Postal facilities of such character and in such locations consistent with reasonable economics as will enable the generality of the public to have ready access to essential postal services.
- To represent the Federal Republic of Nigeria is her relations with other Postal Administrations and International bodies.
Nipost Recruitment 2020 requirements – See All the requirements Here
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Or Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field.
- Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
How To Apply For NIPOST Recruitment 2020.
Note: NIPOST Recruitment form is not yet out, disregard any request for money in exchange for a place in NIPOST. This page will be updated once the recruitment begins.
Individuals who meet the requirements will write aptitude test.
Importance notice for NIPOST Recruitment 2020 .
- Form applied twice will not be accepted.
- No processing fee is required for application.
Hot Jobs for you:
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Nipost Recruitment 2020/2021 kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article on has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.