NNPC/MPN JV EMOIMEE Scholarship Scheme has opened the portal for interested and qualified students to apply for their ongoing scholarship programme. Financial Support or Empowerment is involved. Full details of the eligibility, requirements and how to apply have been provided below in this post for your perusal.
The Eket Emoimee Scholarship Scheme, driven by the conviction that education serves as a guiding light for individuals to contribute positively to society, is an initiative undertaken by the NNPC/MPN JV EMOIMEE HOST COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT TRUST INCUTI-EKET.
This transformative scheme underscores the organization’s commitment to addressing societal challenges by nurturing local talent.
The NNPC/MPN JV EMOIMEE Scholarship for the 2024/25 academic year is open for applications from Nigerian university students in accredited programs. This ₦200,000 award will be disbursed once per session to selected recipients.
NNPC/MPN JV EMOIMEE Scholarship Requirements
– Open to indigenous individuals from Eket Local Government Area (LGA) enrolled in any accredited tertiary institution (private or public) within Nigeria.
– Qualified applicants must be admitted students of an accredited/recognized tertiary institution in Nigeria.
– Minimum of Second Class Lower for universities, Upper Credit for polytechnics/Colleges of Nursing, and Merit for Colleges of Education.
– Beneficiaries must consistently maintain stipulated academic standards in subsequent sessions.
– Submission of academic results at the commencement of each new academic session is mandatory.
– Applicants must not currently enjoy any other form of scholarship throughout the scheme.
Character and Conduct:
– Applicants must not belong to any cult or clandestine groups and should possess a character beyond reproach.
Consequences of Violation:
– Violation of any stated condition will result in the immediate cessation of scholarship benefits.
To apply, use the link to submit your application.
– If qualified candidates surpass the designated number of beneficiaries for Eket LGA, the Board reserves the right to subject them to additional screening processes.
– The decision of the board in this regard shall be final.