Total Upstream Nigeria Limited, TUPNI, in pursuit of its Corporate Social Responsibility, is pleased to announce the commencement of 2019/2020 NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarships application.
Each year, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
The Total Scholarship scheme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways Total demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. This is part of Total’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility. This scholarship scheme has been successfully carried out over the years.
Eligibility for The NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarships
- Candidate must be a Nigerian
- Be a registered Full-Time undergraduate student in any of the recognized Nigerian University
- Candidate must be a certified 100 level or 200 level student at the time of application
- The student with a Jamb Score of not less than 200 and a CGPA not less than 2.50 of 5.00 point scale
- The student must have proof of Admission letter from the university and a matriculation number
- Show proof of A-level or equivalent certificate (for direct entry students).
How To Apply for the NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarships
- Enter your personal details i.e your name, date of birth, permanent home address, upload your recent passport photograph.
- Provide your contact information i.e your active phone number and your active email address.
- Enter your Origin i.e your state of origin and your local government origin. You are required to upload a certificate or proof.
- Select your University and provide the necessary information. Select your course and year of study. You are required to upload your Jamb/University admission letter.
- Input your results i.e your Jamb result and your CGPA. You are required to Upload your Jamb result and your CGPA. For 200 Level Medical students, your Jamb result suffices.
- Review your Application
- Attest to all your information provided that it is true. Accept terms and Conditions. An on-screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. An email will be sent to you to confirm also.
Click on this link to apply https://scholarships.totalcsredu.com/scholarship-application-form/
1. Total scholarship Application Forms must be completed online. Candidates will fully bear the cost transportation to test venue as no reimbursement shall be made. Candidates are therefore advised to choose text center closest to them.
2. The Scholarship is worth NGN 150,000.
3. One-time financial support.
The Scholarship ends 31st October 2019.
Selection tests will hold December 2, 2019, at designated centers nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only.