Are you aspiring applicants with OND/HND/BSC? I have news for you. The good news is Npower registration is now open for Batch C. Npower recruitment exercise which is provided by the Buhari led government is expected to provide temporary employment for Millions of aspiring applicants. The program has enrolled 500,000 beneficiaries so far with 200,000 from Batch A which started in September 2016 and 300,000 from Batch B which kicked off in August 2018.
On SchoolNewPortal here will be guiding you on Npower requirements and the steps for Npower Registration 2020/2021 Form. You’ll see the easiest means of completing the Npower Nigeria Registration Form now.
Here in this guide, for a successful NPower 2020 registration.
Npower Registration 2020 Requirements
Note: For you to partake for the 2020 Npower recruitment, you have to be fortified with the below requirements. So kindly follow all requirements, and be sure you are eligible before you register.
- WAEC, NECO or NABTEC Result
- A good result (more good grades the better chances)
- An Email
- Full Name ( this should be the name indicated on your result)
- Phone Number
- Marital Status
- Mother Madian Name
- You must be a Nigerian
The above requirements and the most compulsory and be sure you pay attention more to them.
The Reason why your email is requested is for you to get feedback from partaking on the Npower registration.
How to Apply for Npower Recruitment
If you have read the Npower registration recruitment above and you have all provided, visit Npower Portal login and submit any of your WAEC, NECO or NABTEC Result (original copy).
Take note that everyone who is interested in applying for the NPower 2020 scheme will be provided with several options to choose from during registration, these options include the;
- N-Agro and much more.
Fill out the form and don’t leave any important question blank.
After the Npower registration, a shortlist will be out for those who qualified for the program.
Follow the following instructions for a successful registration.
- Input your valid contact information (Email or Phone Number)
- The information will redirect you to your email address for confirmation
- Once your email address has been confirmed, fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are inaccurate you will not be permitted to go past this interface.
- Fill in your Surname, First name and Middle name in identical terms to your BVN information
- Indicate if you have received education or not. The N-Power programme is open to all
- The N-Teach and N-Health subprogrammes are however open to only graduates
- Note: Npower Health selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in Health Science such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplines in the sciences.
- Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificates and NYSC certificate
- Fill employment and other details page
- You will be required to answer some questions
- You will upload your Government-issued Identity card
- International Passport
- National ID card issued by NIMC
- Valid Driver’s License
- Permanent Voter’s card
- Review all the information you have inputted and then submit
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique number, write it down and keep it safe
- APPLY NOW
For Follow up Sign up for alerts:
- Enter your email address in the field below and click the SIGNUP button.
- Once you signup your Email Address will be saved in our database and by that you are sure of getting notification
- Ensure to be checking your mailbox for subsequent messages from us.