This is to inform all prospective corps members (2020 Batch ‘A’) that they can now check the Senate / Academic Board approved mobilization list of their various institutions on the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) portal for free.
- NYSC Batch ‘A’ Mobilization Exercise Timetable 2020
- NYSC Batch ‘A’ Stream II 2020 Online Registration
Note that uploading of approved names is in progress. Direct all questions regarding ‘date of birth’ ‘name correction’ to the Students Affairs Unit.
How To Check NYSC Senate Approved List.
- Go to NYSC Senate / Academic Board list portal at https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/VerifySenateLists.aspx.
- Select your Institution.
- Supply your Matriculation Number and Surname in the required columns.
- Select your date of birth.
- Finally, click the ‘SEARCH’ button to access your mobilization status.
NOTE: Uploading of names is still ongoing. If your name is yet to be uploaded on the portal, your school might still be in the process of uploading. So you can keep checking back. Any complaint should be directed to your institution without delay.
Visit the Official Website for more Information