The University of Kent Outstanding Student Awards Applications is open for Interested candidates to apply for a Master’s degree in the field of Bio Digital Architecture. Students of this course will be part of a thriving postgraduate community at the Kent School of Architecture and Planning, as well as be part of the schools’ new Digital Architecture Research Centre (DARC). DARC focuses on the application of digital technology in architecture, looking to explore the creative use of digital technologies to enhance architectural design and the built environment.
- The successful recipients of the scholarship will receive a 50% fee waiver at the 2019/20 full-time Home/EU/Overseas rate.
The candidates should meet the given criteria for the Outstanding Student Awards at the University of Kent In the UK.
- A minimum of a second-class UK degree, or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard, in architecture or related discipline in the built environment, or associated disciplines to the subject of Bio Digital Architecture Also, the University expects some basic computing experience.
- Additionally, applicants with an architecture/design background should present a portfolio of work.
- Furthermore, applicants whose first language is not English need to provide a certificate to show they have achieved IELTS 7 (minimum 6.5 in reading and writing).
Candidates must apply for the MSc Bio Digital Architecture at the University of Kent and have been made an offer, once the offer has been accepted, the candidate can then apply for the scholarship. Their application should include:-
- a short piece of writing (max 1500 words) that explains why they want to study Bio Digital Architecture;
- Additionally, how their academic background/experience meets the demands of this challenging program;
- Likewise, what they aspire to do after graduating from the course
For more information, visit the Official Website
31 July 2020, 23:59 BST.