PeeCredit is the consumer lending company located in Lagos, Nigeria. We are licensed to carry on business as providers of consumer and business loans to individuals and micro, small, and medium enterprises.
PeeCredit lending was birthed with the aim of eliminating the burdens associated with loan procurement making it as easy as possible. Our objective is to meet the consumer credit needs of individuals and SME’s in a timely, and cost-effective manner.
PeeCredit is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Assistant
Employment Type: Full Time
- Performs administrative, reconciliation, and customer service duties.
- Work with clients by answering their queries and giving account updates.
- Review merchandise and fill customer orders. Among reconciliation functions,
- Do record keeping, and reconciling bank accounts and wire transfers
- Coordinate with Manager to schedule team meetings and to provide follow-ups.
- Support the Manager in managing and resolving operational issues.
- Work with the Manager to provide excellent customer service.
- Participate in customer meetings and distribute minutes of meeting to the operations team.
- Sort and distribute mails and faxes to respective personnel.
- Store, file and retrieve corporate documents and reports as and when needed.
- Order, store, and organize all office supplies.
- Manage incoming and outgoing letters and packages.
- Perform general office administrative and clerical duties.
- Reconcile payments and receipts to various parties on time.
- Manage all office orders on a regular basis.
- Maintain logs and spreadsheets for all office activities.
- Young, smart and dynamic individual
- A degree in Finance, Accounting, and Economics will give candidates an edge.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should Click here to Apply
Application Closing Date: Not Specified