Photonics Engineering Scholarship at Vrije Universiteit Brussel – Belgium 2022. This is to inform the general student population that the Worms University of Applied Sciences, DAAD Scholarships Germany 2022 are out and available to eligible international students worldwide. Interested applicants are invited from around the world to take part in this scholarship programme. Check the eligibility criteria and application procedures in this post.
Each year the Vrije Universiteit Brussels grants several full scholarships of 10.000,- EUR/academic year for the Master of Science in Photonics Engineering programme based on excellence. Every international student applying at VUB is eligible for these scholarships, no separate procedure must be followed.
Application Deadline: 31 August 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: 10.000 EUR
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants should provide proof of sufficient knowledge of English by meeting one of the criteria :
- A Belgian diploma of secondary education awarded by the Flemish, French-speaking, or German-speaking community
- A diploma of secondary or higher education with English as the sole language of instruction (the medium of instruction must be mentioned on your transcripts, diploma, or a separate attestation given by the school to confirm this)
- TOEFL IBT (or TOEFL IBT Home Edition) with a minimum level: of 79 (Institution code 6740)
- IELTS (or IELTS Indicator) with a minimum overall score: of 6.5
- ITACE with minimum level: B2
- Cambridge English Qualification Scale with the following minimal level: 170
Application Process: Applicants must first submit an admission application for the Master of Science in Photonics Engineering programme.
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.