The National Examinations Council (NECO) new results online system now requires candidates to purchase token before they can access their SSCE, BECE
According to the National Examination Council (NECO), the new results online system offers a convenient way to check all NECO examination results. Once results are released, it will be made available via
Using the NECO Results System, candidates can check their SSCE, BECE and NCEE results by purchasing tokens. The token(s) can be shared with candidates, parents, schools, organizations or any person who wished to view the candidate’s results.
How to Purchase NECO Token Online.
- Registration on NECO Results Online System
1. Go here.
2. Supply the required data in the appropriate columns and click on register.
3. NECO will send an activation email to your registered email address.
4. Open your email and click verify.
- Purchase Token
1. Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/login.
2. Enter your email address and phone number and your password in the required columns.
3. Then click on the Login button.
4. Locate and click on Purchase Token (NB: Each token can be used with only one result for a specific number of views)
5. Enter the number of token you need and click pay now button (NB: a token is N500 + N50 service charge).
6. Now click on Proceed to pay button to pay for the token on REMITA Platform using bank or card.
- You Can Now Check Your Result.