ReelFruit is an emerging fruit processing company, retailing a range of dried fruit snacks to cater to the growing number of health-conscious consumers in Nigeria. ReelFruit was established in 2012 and has achieved significant growth – retailing in over 350 stores nationwide, with a head office in Lagos and a regional office in Abuja and Port Harcourt. The company also retails products on amazon.com in the US as well as internationally.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Junior Accountant
- The Junior Accountant is responsible for posting journal entries, updating financial statements, managing & maintaining accounts receivable and payables, administration of monthly payroll, and preparing financial reports. Also, ensuring that world-class standards are maintained.
- Maintain financial transactions on the accounting software chart of accounts and annual budget.
- Preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Reconciling financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Tracking all receivables and liaise with appropriate departments for collections
- Manage inventory by liaising with the production department.
- Ensuring that accounting entries are entered accurately into the accounting software.
- Preparing periodic financial reports that compare budget costs and actual costs.
- Resolving debtor’s queries, outstanding invoices, and statements
- Managing payroll operations by following policies and procedures
- Summarizing current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports.
- Documenting financial transactions by entering account information.
- Ensuring all documents and their respective supports are filed appropriately.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc. / HND in Accounting with a minimum of 3 years’ work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
- Experience in a manufacturing setting is a plus.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA certification is an added advantage
- Good knowledge and experience with general ledger, accounting, and financial reporting principles & practices.
- Ability to use Xero or other accounting software.
- Experience with audit preparations is an advantage
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and communication Skills
- Comfortable working in small teams and in a flexible work environment
- Assertive and proactive: willing to learn and grow in the role
- Able to multi-task, prioritize with good business acumen and work in a fast-paced environment with high volume demands
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email. Visit the Official Webpage for more details
Application Closing Date