Rivers State University Recruitment 2019 – The Rivers State University is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for 2019 vacant positions which are available for Academic & Non-academic Staff.
The Rivers State University Recruitment 2019 for Academic & Non-academic Staff has officially started and a huge number of 17 vacant positions are to be filled respectively.
Graduates who has all it takes to be an outstanding university staff and wishes to apply for the Rivers State University Recruitment should hereby read this A-Z guide and learn how to apply for the vacant positions.
- Lecturer I
- Assistant Lecturer
- Graduate Assistant
- Lecturer II
- Senior Lecturer
- Confidential Secretary
- Administrative Officer
- Nursing Officer
- Laboratory Scientist
Requirements for Rivers State Recruitment 2019.
- Interested candidate must possess good lecturing skills
- Interested candidate must be willing and ready to work tirelessly
- Interested candidate must have HND, BS.c, Master’s or PhD
- Interested candidate must have good communication skills
- Interested candidate must be fluent in English Language
- Interested candidate be a resident of Rivers State
- Interested candidate must have the SSCE certificate
How to Apply for Rivers State Recruitment 2019.
For Interested candidates who know they are qualified and ready for this job, simply send 10 copies of your application letters with a detailed Curricula Vitae (CV) and attach one photocopy each of their certificates alongside with other relevant documents and addressed as given below.
Rivers State University,
P.M.B 5080, Nkpolu-Oroworukwo,
Port Harcourt – Rivers State.
Their Curricula Vitae should contain:
- Full Name
- Date and Place of Birth
- Permanent Address
- Current Post Address
- Cell (Phone) Number and e-mail address
- Marital Status
- Number/Ages of Children
- Educational Institutions Attended
- Employment Records
- Academic/Professional Qualifications