Rotary Global Grants Scholarship Application – District 1090 – for study in 2020/21 at Reading and Brunel Universities. The Rotary District 1090 in the Thames Valley will be awarding one scholarship worth USD 30,000 to a student who is interested in pursuing a degree program at the Brunel University London – UK.
The award program intents to support international students to undertake a degree program at Brunel University London.
Value of Award: USD 30,000
Number of Awards: One
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field of Studies for Rotary Global Grants Scholarship:
- MA in Children, Youth and International Development
- MSc in Water Engineering
- MSc in Public Health and Health Promotion
- MSc in Anthropology of Childhood, Youth and Education
- MSc in Anthropology of International Development and Humanitarian Assistance
- Applicants must have been offered places to study on one of the following one-year full-time masters courses at Brunel University, starting September/October 2020
- Applicants must be from outside the UK, from a low or middle-income country.
- Applicants must hold 2:2 or above UK honours degree or an equivalent internationally recognized qualification in or a related or non-related subject.
How To Apply:
Applicants must apply for an applicable degree program at this university before applying for this application. Once, you are successfully accepted to study at the university, and you can apply by Brunel University’s online portal
Application Deadline: May 8, 2020