Saipem Nigeria is the Nigerian subsidiary company of Saipem, with a huge structure covering all sort of services to the Oil & Gas Industry such as Drilling On/Offshore, construction activities on/offshore (pipelines, power plants, fabrication activities) Engineering, Maintenance.
SAIPEM CONTRACTING NIGERIA LIMITED are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title – ASSETS MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Job Location: RIVERS
- Ensure equipment classification for project
- Ensure efficient maintenance planning and identify required resources for activities
- Ensure setup of maintenance system for new assets
- Prepare KPI with regard to maintenance activities.
- Supports asset planning and ensure maintenance cycles improvement
- Ensure training of maintenance operators and manage issues of assets audit
- A Higher Diploma/Degree or its equivalent in Engineering is required.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in Assets management and maintenance
- Knowledge of tool and software for assets maintenance and management.
- Knowledge and application of preventive maintenance techniques.
- Knowledge of spare parts management, client supply chain workflow (PR/ PO/ requisition, FAT/SAT, etc.) and warehouse management principles.
- Knowledge of lifting equipment working principles and specific criticalities for cranes, davits, frames, and various lifting devices.
- Knowledge stock management
- Knowledge of Maritime Laws and regulations Management System (ISM, ISPS, MLC2006)
- Knowledge of adequate Personal Protective Equipment – purpose, use and maintenance
- Knowledge of permit to work system
Method of Application
Interested candidate should Click here log on
Vist the Official Website for more Information