Sekioni Investment Limited hereby requires the service of young and ambitious individuals to fill the responsibility position below.
Job Title– Construction Inspectors
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- Attending pre-construction meetings where necessary.
- Evaluating plans and specifications for construction projects to ensure conformance with regulations.
- Conducting field inspections to inspect standards of building structures and materials.
- Conducting field and laboratory tests on materials to measure compliance with regulations.
- Issuing of violation notices and stop-work orders where structures and materials do not comply with regulations.
- Referring deviations and disagreements to city engineer for clarification.
- Maintaining records of documentation.
- Conducting inspections of existing structures following natural disasters and other events that could compromise integrity of existing structures.
- Assisting City staff and public with inquiries.
- Attending close-out meetings of construction projects.
- Engineering degree or suitable alternative.
- 2+ years experience as a Construction Inspector.
- Trained in confined space and OSHA construction safety.
- Proficient knowledge of fall protection and work zone safety.
- ACI certification.
- Valid driver?s license.
- Strong communication skills.
- Available to work shifts and over weekends.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
Sekioni Investment Limited Benefits:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply.
Application Deadline: Not Specified