Showmat Construction Limited is a registered company that brings a wide range of engineering services in building and construction work, vendor qualifications and quality control. We also render services ranging from reports and documents for using legal and financial data, facts and official information.
We hereby require the services of suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Type: Permanent
- We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage an organization of key client projects.
- As our project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Proven working experience as a project administrator is an added advantage
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Highly organized, analytical, ability to motivate and manage others
- B.Sc/ HND in Accounting, Business Administration and other related fields
- Candidate must reside in Ibadan
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Position” as the subject of the email
Showmat Construction Limited Application Deadline 13th June, 2020.