Skoltech University is a known academic institution in Russia. The Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech) is a private graduate research institute in Moscow, Russia. Skoltech primary mission is academic excellence in target domains. This includes performing cutting-edge basic and applied research and educating the next generation of science, technology, and business leaders.
Also, as a leading academic institution, Skoltech generates value in a form of professional education, advisory services, industry-funded research and results implementation, services of shared facilities, technology licensing and new companies established by the Institute’s scholars, engineers, students, and alumni.
Skolkovo University creates a new, self-sustaining innovation ecosystem providing an engine for Russian high-tech industry and attracting foreign investments. In this paradigm, Skoltech acts as a catalyst to foster cutting-edge research in advanced areas of crucial importance for Russia, promote entrepreneurial activity and train internationally competitive specialists capable of working in a rapidly changing research and technology landscape.
Hosting University: Skoltech University in Russia
Degree Level: Master Degree and Ph.D Degree Program
Field of study: Programme offered by the University.
Eligible Countries: Any Nationality can apply
Skoltech University is offering full scholarships for master and doctoral degree programs.
|Awarded degree||MSc Program|
|Mathematics and Computer Science||Data Science|
|Petroleum Engineering||Petroleum Engineering|
|Applied Mathematics and Physics||Photonics and Quantum Materials|
|Mathematical and Theoretical Physics|
|Information Systems and Technologies||Space and Engineering Systems|
|Advanced Manufacturing Technologies|
|Materials Science and Engineering||Materials Science|
|Information Technology and Engineering||Information Science and Technology|
- Mathematics and Mechanics
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Life Sciences
- Computational and Data Science and Engineering
- Engineering Systems
- Petroleum Engineering
Skoltech University Scholarship Benefits:
- 40,000 RUR per month stipend
- No tuition fee
- Free medical insurance.
- Variety of academic mobility programs.
- No Application Fee
- Motivation letter
- Proof of proficiency in English, i.e., TOEFL or IELTS (students may submit an application without this information, but all will be asked to provide it at a later date)
- Copy of transcripts, in English (and original language) of all higher education institutions attended. In the application phase, copies will be sufficient, but official copies must be provided at a later date.
- Optional: results of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- As part of the admission process, applicants should indicate the Skoltech faculty member(s) with whom they wish to pursue doctoral studies. Applicants may review the Skoltech faculty profiles before beginning the online application on the web-page of each PhD Program and get in touch (via e-mail) with the faculty member.
Note: A TOEFL or IELTS score is not required if the applicant received a degree at a university where the medium of instruction is English
- Applicants should hold an M.Sc. degree or equivalent (specialist degree) from a recognized institution of higher education and in a relevant area of study for Ph.D Program
- Applicants should hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized institution of higher education for M.Sc Program
- Applicants must be in good physical and mental health
Visit Official Website for more Information
Application Deadline: July 16, 2020