Vezeeta is a global health-tech powerhouse serving and empowering patients at each step of their healthcare journey with knowledge and data. We are trusted by patients, healthcare providers, and medical industry leaders around the globe to facilitate and enhance healthcare accessibility and quality. Currently serving more than 4 million patients across 7 countries, with over 20,000 healthcare providers listed on our platform, Vezeeta is transforming the healthcare of patients, by digitally streamlining their healthcare journey, and enabling them to search, book, and review the best doctors and medical services.
Our organization is quickly growing and generating demanding roles for like-minded individuals – with plenty of room for professional and personal growth. If you think you share our belief in redirecting possible healthcare pains into productive tech-enabled solutions we’d love to hear from you. We are present in Nigeria, Kenya, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Jordan, and the UAE.
Job Title: Social Media Executive
We are recruiting for a Social Media Specialist to support our Nigeria operation. As a fundamental member of the Marketing Team, you will play a significant role in contributing to the growth and success of Vezeeta. This is a position that will see you gain experience and skills in a wide range of areas as well as working at the forefront of the health-tech industry.
- Promoting Vezeeta over digital channels. This requires a great understanding of the work Vezeeta does as well as the local market needs and norms.
- Creating a social media strategy.
- Planning and executing the strategy through an intelligent calendar and content plan.
- Observing performance and results of the service adoption by doctors and patients.
- Dynamically coming up with actions to drive growth and demand.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Marketing preferred
- 2+ years of experience in managing social media channels and driving promotional strategy for companies.
- Understanding E-businesses and startups.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong English language skills.
- Industry experience is a plus
Areas that Add to Your Strength
If you are…
- Agile: You can live, adapt, and help others survive every change around you in the organization.
- Enthusiast: You possess a zest for the job — smile easily and have a positive, eager, and responsive attitude.
- Negotiator: You navigate the negotiation process that achieves mutually beneficial results.
- Organized: You own the world if you leave your car keys to find them in the same place every time.
- Influencer: You communicate with others, they listen, they process and then act on what you said.
We believe that our people are the main drivers of success in Vezeeta. That’s why we find generous and innovative ways to thank employees for their hard work and dedication. We have a whole host of benefits to help you enjoy work to the fullest including:
- An opportunity to be part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- A competitive benefits package including private medical schemes.
- Unparalleled personal and professional growth where you will learn from the best and grow like nowhere else.
- A flexible working environment – we appreciate that life is busy, so when operationally possible, remote working is also available.
- Unlimited vacation time
- Free music – stream your own music right at your workstation and work accompanied by your favorite tunes
- Team Building activities and Culture Days
How to Apply
Interested candidates Apply Now
Visit the Official Website for more Information