Sujimoto Construction Limited is a subsidiary of Sujimoto Group, A Nigerian Company offering Real Estate Development, Energy, and Finance services. Sujimoto Construction Ltd is on a quest for excellence and dedicated to spurring a change. The mission is to diligently redefine luxury living not only to simply satisfy our clients but to go the extra mile and delight them with high quality and glamorous edifices.
Sujimoto Construction Limited are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Specialist
Candidates who possess strong communication skills; can identify client needs, respond to clients by proving key details about our products and services; can recommend solutions, and resolve customer issues or complaints should apply immediately. We are looking for the BEST Retail Sales Representative.
Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave satisfied and you will contribute to the Retail store’s profitability.
- Greet and direct customers
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Cross-sell products
- Ensure racks are fully stocked
- Conduct outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers via telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and to sell products and services.
- Manage returns of merchandise
- Coordinate with the Retail Sales Representatives team to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times)
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative, Sales Associate or similar role
- Must understanding of the retail sales process
- Familiarity with consumer behavior principles
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
- Ability to multi-task & work under pressure
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- BSc in Marketing or related field
Job Title: Digital Marketer
The ideal candidate will expand the company’s brand presence by finding the target audience to distribute marketing content to. You will create and implement the marketing strategy using both offline and online methods to gain new customers.
The ideal candidate must be a self-motivated individual and a positive team player.
Apply for this position if you are: ⠀
- Able to design and implement a strong digital media strategy
- Able to monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Have the skill of communicating with followers, responding and monitoring customer reviews.
- Most importantly, if you have Great people management skills.⠀
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns
- Monitor and analyze effectiveness of marketing content
- Develop and manage website content
- Find and target audiences
- 2+ years of Digital Marketing experience
- Content creation skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Visit Official Webpage for more about Sujimoto Construction Limited
Application Closing Date: Not Specified