Sunrose Consulting Limited is an indigenous Petroleum Products Retail Company with offices across the country. SunRose has a large network with thousands of stores where their products reach, worldwide; it’s basically from anywhere to anywhere, dealings in almost all continents – for import and export. If you’re a distributor or own/supervise a large supermarket and looking to expand your line or a manufacturer that wants to reach new parts of the world
Sunrose Consulting Limited is embarking on an extensive expansion and now requires the services of:
Job Title: Construction / Maintenance Engineer
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reporting to the Construction Manager, you will supervise and monitor construction activities and manage construction projects.
- In addition, you will ensure that the building contractor reads, understands, and follows the drawing.
- Most importantly, you will be the primary link between the building contractors, the design Architects and Engineers, and the Managing Consultant for the project.
- A graduate of Civil Engineering or related discipline, you must have a minimum of 8 years hands-on experience in project management; commercial buildings, retail stations, petroleum depot, etc. with notable construction companies.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
You must have proficient knowledge, skills, and abilities in the following areas:
- Understanding and interpreting construction drawings.
- Strong Project and Construction Management skills.
- Excellent self-motivation skills.
- Very strong computer skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong planning skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Disciplined to implement and follow Standard Operating Procedures.
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills which require independent and original thinking.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Closing Date: Not Specified