Tesdorpfs Mental Health Care – With our global expertise in HR and analytics we dedicate our time to find your lucky path towards professional as well as private happiness.
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-Time
The ideal candidate will be comfortable (virtually) meeting new people frequently and have an ability to determine a candidate’s potential through clever questions. They should have excellent organizational skills in order to build and maintain a pipeline of prospective candidates. Additionally, they should be committed to both meeting and exceeding assigned quotas since the payment will be success-related. At tesdorpfs.com we apriciate diversity and working remotely. Due to the corona pandemic our focus is helping those who lost their job or those who need more labour for essential work in the society.
- Maintain and develop pipeline of eligible candidates for future open positions
- Conduct interviews via phone or video calls
- Qualify or reject candidates based on interview feedback and resume reviews
- Serve as contact person for questions from candidates
- Maintain our talent database
- Meet weekly quotas related to calls and emails
- Bachelor’s degree
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite
- High-energy and passion
- Demonstrated ability to meet quotas
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to Apply. Only applicants that meet the outlined requirements will be contacted.
Visit the Official Website for more Information
Application Closing Date: Not Specified