Trainsmart Consultancy Limited is a Training Service Provider duly incorporated in Nigeria as a Training and Education Service Provider in all sectors of the Economy. The company is a fully own Nigeria company registered with the corporate affairs commission in Nigeria with Registered office in Kaduna & Abuja In 2016 Trainsmart Consultancy partners with four Medical University Consultant in Ukraine, Russian and Caribbean’s to deploy suitable student to gain ample experience, skills and competencies in Training and Development with a focus on Management & NGO trainings, Health and Safety , Project Management, computer based testing, e-services, that bother on personal and organizational effectiveness.
Trainsmart Consultancy Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer – Construction
Job type: Full-Time
- The selected candidate should be able to Perform engineering duties in planning, designing, and overseeing construction and maintenance of building structures, and facilities, such as roads, , bridges, channels, dams, irrigation projects, pipelines, power plants. Includes architectural, structural and geo-technical engineers.
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
- Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
- Consider construction costs, government regulations, potential environmental hazards, and other factors in planning stages and risk analysis
- Compile and submit permit applications to local, state, and federal agencies verifying that projects comply with various regulations
- Perform or oversee soil testing to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations
- Test building materials, such as concrete, asphalt, or steel, for use in particular projects
- Provide cost estimates for materials, equipment, or labor to determine a project’s economic feasibility
- Use design software to plan and design transportation systems, hydraulic systems, and structures in line with industry and government standards
- Perform or oversee, surveying operations to establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction
- Present their findings to the public on topics such as bid proposals, environmental impact statements, or property descriptions
- Manage the repair, maintenance, and replacement of public and private infrastructure.
Education / Experience:
- Civil engineers must first complete a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or one of its specialties and must be a member of the NSE/COREN with 5-15 years working experiences in similar field.
Civil engineers should also possess the following specific qualities:
- Decision-making skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Math skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Writing skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: email@example.com
Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail. Visit Official Website for more Information
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be invited for an interview after the covid-19 crisis is over.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2020.