Transport Services Limited (TSL) is a foremost indigenous logistics transportation company that provides customized transportation and logistics solutions. We currently operate out of five locations spread across the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria, providing logistics services to stakeholders in the oil and gas, mining and construction, FMCG, and Agricultural sector.
Transport Services Limited job opening applications are open for:
Job Title: Service Advisor
Locations: Ogun, Calabar, and Lagos
- Maintenance & repairs of the fleet in line with specifications and standards.
- Ensures full compliance on all workshop service level agreements through adequate supervision of technicians to deliver the expected productivity level for the Workshop.
- Receive the vehicles for both inspection and maintenance works, as indicated by the Fleet Group.
- Provide feedback to workshop leadership and ensure all concerns have accurate and timely information on an order, delivery status, and changes.
- Oversee the “Productivity, Efficiency & Capacity Utilization” of the “TEAM” as assigned to the office.
- Monitor programs and procedures to ensure on-time delivery & maintain an in-depth working knowledge of the unitТs systems and processes.
- Agree to modifications with the operations leadership for the efficient running of the Workshop and defend such changes.
- Measure and allocate time with the Workshop Manager & measure staff & parts operations for “productivity/ efficiency” and timely deliveries.
- Work with the Workshop Manager on simultaneous operations to achieve the early delivery of fleet operations vehicles.
- Work with Workshop Managers for maintenance forecasting and budgeting activities and agree on performance goals for the Workshop.
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND certification.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in a similar role
Application Deadline: 26th June 2020.
Job Title: Safe to Load Inspector
Location: Cross River and Ogun
Type of Employment: Contract
- Inspect trucks using the pre-trip inspection checklist and initiate damage and incident reports where applicable.
- Ensure that the driver is not under any known Journey Management or Health and Safety sanction as a result of violations or incidents.
- Inspect vehicles or equipment to ensure compliance with policies, rules, procedures, standards, or regulations before vehicles embark on a trip.
- Review trip logs, drivers’ licenses, or driver and equipment records to detect any problem(s) and ensure compliance with regulations.
- OND holders only
- Planning & organizing
- Effective communication
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be resident in Cross River and the Ogun States.
Application Deadline: 17th June 2020.
Title: Graduate Internship Programme (Pre-NYSC Intern)
Location: Lagos & Ogun
- TSL Internship (TSLIP) is specifically designed to enable young graduates and undergraduates to gain hands-on experience in a variety of fields that cut across various functions in our organization.
- By joining our program, you will get a chance to work with talented and diverse teams of people as well as opportunities to develop problem-solving, leadership, and management skills.
- We’re looking for Top Talent across the Engineering field.
- Interested and qualified candidates should be awaiting posting for NYSC as it is a short term contract.
Application Deadline: 12th June 2020.