Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group is an international investment and holding company with diversified interests and investments across Africa, The Middle East, Asia and other emerging markets. TGI’s investments focus on driving inclusivity and value addition using locally sourced raw materials, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities and a highly skilled workforce to produce world class products that are consumed both locally and exported to global markets. Across markets, TGI Group owns over a hundred leading brands in Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Agricultural Inputs, Industrial Chemicals, Homecare Products and Pharmaceuticals.
Tropical General Investments is Recruiting To Fill The Position Below
Job Title: Business Solutions Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
The role provides strategic business analysis to Business Units within the TGI Group. This position will work closely with key stakeholders to gain in-depth understanding of their business strategy, processes, services, roadmap and the context in which they operate to address operational, financial and technological risks as well achieve ongoing process optimization applying up-to-date knowledge, technology and original thought.
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in information Systems and apply this to the development, execution and improvement of action plans by providing advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices.
- Lead the process for identifying and prioritizing projects within the project portfolio
- Actively elicit requirements using interviews, process documentation, brainstorming sessions, surveys, site visits. Scenarios and workflow analysis
- Lead or participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones; following proper escalation paths; managing customer and supplier relationships
- Identify and facilitate process review initiatives by conducting business and systems process analysis and design workshops at a complex level; focused on delivering simpler, faster and better processes
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organisational changes and new responsibilities
- Provide project level analysis by producing required project documentation (business requirements, scope, matrix, use cases, user stories, workflows, future state proposals, UAT plans etc.)
- Identify and support the implementation of activities that drive adoption and customer satisfaction
- Create and maintain project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, estimating time and resources, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases of the project lifecycle, providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions and resolving conflicts
- Lead a team of Business Analysts and Senior Business Analysts
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant discipline, minimum of Second Class Upper
- 10+ years of Business Analysis experience working on large-scale projects in a multinational manufacturing organisation or consulting firm
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of board members, executives, managers, subject matter experts and operations staff.
- Capable of original thinking and innovation
- Strong project management with ability to manage multiple tasks at any given point
- Strong negotiation and consensus building skills when dealing with internal customers, stakeholders and team members
- Demonstrated expertise using written & verbal communication skills to distill technology projects into understandable and compelling executive level presentations
- Strong analytical and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer’s business needs and translate them into requirements
- Strong data analysis capability with proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Extensive Data analysis capability with proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Extensive business analysis and program management experience with techniques such as use case analysis, data/ process flow diagramming, process mapping and requirements documentation
- Demonstrated experience using continuous improvement methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma
Key Performance Indicators:
- Delivery of business initiatives as agreed
- Work with the Technology Director to manage Project Portfolio budget
Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply. Male candidates should also apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 31th May, 2020.