UDUSOK Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point 2020/2021 For All Courses And Departments.
Usman Dan Fodio University, departmental cut off mark for UDUSOK 2020/2021 is out online. See more details about UDUSOK Cut off Mark 2020 below;
Examstuts has compiled the complete list of cut off marks for UDUSOK and the departmental cut off points. These are the criteria to be met if one is to be admitted into any of these departments. In a previous post, we had listed all the courses offered in UDUSOK and their requirements. You need to read it as it will be another helpful guide for aspiring students.
- 1 UDUSOK Cut off Mark 2020
- 2 Official Usman Dan Fodio University Cut Off Mark 2020
- 3 UDUSOK Departmental Cut-off Mark 2020
- 4 Mode Of Admission Screening In UDUSOK 2020
- 5 How To Contact UDUSOK: Address And Location
- 6 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 7 Most Related Posts:
UDUSOK Cut off Mark 2020
Cut off mark is the mark set by the authority or board that conducts an exam, which is considered as the passing or clearing level of the exam.
Based on cut off mark, candidates are shortlisted for the further stages of selection process.
Cut off varies for different exams, it varies with availability of vacancies and competition level.
Here is an example to illustrate what a cut of mark is.
If there are ten persons writing an exam to become a clerk in a bank but the total Vacancy is 2, so the bank needs to eliminate some candidates and retain few for next level of selection say interview, so they put up a cut off which is probably an above average mark for the exam conducted thus eliminating few low scorers and selecting others for next level. Hope this helped to explain what cut off mark is?
This post will deal with some of the Information below;
- Udusok Cut Off Marks
- Udusok Cut Off Mark For Pharmacy
- Udusok Cut Off Mark For Medical Laboratory Science
- Udusok Cut Off Mark For Medicine And Surgery
- Udusok Departmental Cut Off Mark
- Udusok Jamb Cut Off Mark
- What Is The Cut Off Mark For Utme Of Udusok
Official Usman Dan Fodio University Cut Off Mark 2020
The official JAMB and Post-UTME cut off mark for UDUSOK is 180. Following the scrapping of Post-UTME by federal government, the Joints Admission and Matriculation board (JAMB) had given a bench mark of 180 and above for candidates applying for Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education. For this reason, UDUSOK has followed suit to place their cut off mark at 180.
But the question that might be bordering you remains: what about those that had 180 and above but were not still given the admission to study their desired courses?
You have to know this; candidates with higher scores are first considered; in admission basics, candidates with lower scores though might meet the cut off mark of 180 may likely not be
admitted. In fact, it is the higher your scores, the higher the chance of being admitted.
Most Universities, including the Usman Dan Fodio University does not really have a specific cut off mark for courses. Nevertheless, prospective candidates who have scored a minimum of 180 in UTME examination are deem eligible to apply for admission for any of their choice courses.
Below are courses offered in the university as well as their cut off mark;
- 220 – 240 – Medicine (O’ Level result with one sitting only) and Nursing
- 200 – Mass Communication, Common Law, Pharmacy, Anatomy, Physiology
- 190 – Computer Science, English Language, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Geology, all engineering courses except Agricultural and Biosystem Engineering.
- 180 – All other courses
The Usman Dan Fodio University organizes her annual student screening exercises within a week or some couple of weeks. This usually come i two phases. Students who applied to study are to make way for the pre-screening exercise once it has been announced.
You need the following for the pre-screening exercise
- -SSCE result and JAMB registration print out only.
It is paramount that the candidate arrive the venue on time and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screen on the JAMB scores and their SSCE result
In the second phase of the screening which is done after the admission list might have been released, candidate who have merited the admission are to come with the following documents based on invitation. The documents are:
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
- N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
- Community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status
If you want to contact the university in case of any complaint, see the address and location below;
- Usmanu Danfodiyo University,
- P.M.B. 2346, Sokoto.
- Sokoto Nigeria.
(060), 232366, 234039,234036
- Telephone(Dean of SA) : +60-234036
- Fax: +060-235519
Recommended: How to Apply for UDUSOK Post UTME Form.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about UDUSOK Cut off Mark 2020 kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article UDUSOK Cut off Mark 2020 helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.