UNICEF Recruitment 2019/2020 is currently ongoing. The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Application form is now available for interested candidates. This is an ultimate guide on how to apply for UNICEF recruitment on your own without the help of anyone or going to the cyber cafe.
The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund is inviting young qualified graduates to apply for their vacant positions to help visualize their dreams at all point. They are recruiting to fill the following positions;
- International Consultant (P3)
- Health Specialist (Cold Chain Logistics)
- Health Officer, NO-B
- Human Resources Officer
Requirements and Qualifications.
Interested candidates must possess the following:
- Interested Candidates must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Interested candidates must have a valid means of identification
- Interested candidates must be fluent in English Language
- Interested candidates must possess fast learning skills
- Interested candidates must be bold and show a sense of maturity in all aspect
- Interested candidates must have a university degree
- Interested candidates must have some years experience in his/her preferred position
How to Apply for UNICEF Recruitment 2019.
Kindly take note that the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund application/registration form is free. No one will ever ask you to pay money to purchase the application form.
The application is will be completed in the UNICEF official website.
Follow this link to apply now – www.unicef.org
Follow the Steps below to learn how to apply.
- Visit the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund careers website
- Select your preferred position
- Create an account
- You can use your existing account if you have one already
- Fill the online application/registration form
- Submit your application