UNIMAID Post-UTME Cut-off mark, Eligibility and Registration Details 2021/2022. The school management has issued a notice to inform the general public that the UNIMAID Post-UTME Cut-off mark, Eligibility and Registration Details is out. Interested applicants are advised to check this post for the complete details.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the University of Maiduguri for the 2021/2022 Academic Session and have scored 140 and above in UTME, and a minimum of lower credit/merit in diploma, 8 points in NCE/IJMB for Arts and Education and 9 points for Sciences or second class lower division from a recognized institution for DE that there will be online screening exercise for admission
Candidates should visit the üniversity of Maiduguri Post UTME Website
Indicated in 1 below and register for the online screening exercise
Candidates are to pay the sum of two thousand naira (N 2000) only for the registration including bank charges. The portal will open on 28th February 2022 and close on 4th April 2022
To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
1. Visit www.putme.unimaid.edu.ng
2. Type your UTME Number as username and password. Both are case sensitive.
3. Enter valid and accessible e-mail and phone number and click on Process Payment
4 You wil be directed to REMITA to make the paymernt.
5. Make PAYMENT as follows
For Card payment you will be sent
OTP from REMITA to your phone number and E-mail, which you will use to complete the payment
For Bank Payment, you will print the payment slip with RRR and make payment at the bank
6. On successful payment using card, you wil be returned to the dashboard. you paid at a bank, you will login again using description in Step 2.
7. Click on verify payment to verify your payment.
8. Your name and course applied for will be displayed on the dashboard.
9. You wil be directed to the biodata page, fill your details and click next
10. Fill your next of kin details and click next
11. Finally provide your O’Levels results. Indicate the number of sittings (maximum of two), and select the certficatets) obtained. Provide the examination dates) and mumber(s).
12. For DE applicants, in addition to 11 above, you will provide Higher Education Certificate details to include Institution Attended, Date of Graduation, Certificate Obtained and Grade obtained.
13. Click next and upload the image of the documents indicated in 11and 12 above. The documents should be saved as image
14. You will be redirected to the dashboard
15. Review your submissions and if necessary, edit them
16. Once satisfied, click on submit.
17. Upon successful completion, the message “Application Submitted successfuly it can not be altered thanks”will be displayed
18. You wilI NOT be invited for physical screening or aptitude test; you will be notified once Admitted through CAPS
19. Once admission commences, visit putme.unimaid.edu.ng for updates
20. You may be sent SMS and/or email on any information that may concern you
Mal. Ali Adamu Madagwa
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.