UNITERM NIGERIA LIMITED is an amalgamation of expertise, resources, opportunities, and technical excellence currently assuming a leadership position in the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry.
Uniterm Nigeria Limited is poised to be the preferred provider of drilling rigs and operates in the Nigerian Oil & Gas Sector. Uniterm Nigeria Limited covers all terrains: Lands, swamp, shallow offshore, and Deep offshore.
Suitable candidates should apply for the job advert.
Job Title – ANALYTICAL ENERGY SPECIALIST
Job Location: BAYELSA
- To provide support in matters related to the Oil and Gas Sector for policy and programs.
- To collaborate in conceiving, developing, and promoting best practices Policy, operational procedures, project/program design in an organization, and management of operations in the Oil and Gas Sector.
- Collaborate with a network of developers to ensure and follows best practices in project management and in the development of sector strategy.
- Implement actions to mainstreaming Sustainable Development Goals in Oil and Gas projects. Participate in Oil and Gas Portfolio Performance Review (OPPR) ·
- Review and process operational documents and ESW, coordinating across disciplines and project components with other team members. ·
- Participate in Quality Assurance and Review Meetings and provide review and advise on technical matters
- Undertake the development of Economic and Sector Work knowledge documents.
- Contribute to the preparation of diverse operational and sector products/outputs (e.g. sector and country briefings, background reports, case studies, policy notes, ESW, Oil and gas portfolio performance reviews, and Project Completion Reports (PCR), etc.).
- Participate in missions in the area of specialization in order to contribute to design of simple operations.
- Bachelor degree related engineering, economic development studies, or related field.
- 15years experience in Oil and Gas, 7 Years of which in Oil and Gas Economy.
- Experience in Oil and Gas sector or related fields.
- Knowledge of Oil and Gas Sector trends in Oil Production Analysis.
- Project management.
- Valid Offshore Safety Permit (OSP), BOSIET
Method of Application
Interested and Only qualified candidates should send their CV in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document) and all other Supporting Documents/Certifications to email@example.com with the subject as the job title.