The University of Bradford has been pioneering and teaching Peace Studies and International Development for over 40 years: we have excellent library collections and our academic staff are experts in their field.
The University is thrilled to be able to announce two scholarships that will benefit both international applicants and also those who are classed as home students – usually those from the UK and EU
About the scholarship
Peace Studies and International Development (PSID), one of the crown-jewels of Bradford in terms of global reputation, was formed with the merger of two erstwhile departments namely, Department of Peace Studies (created in 1973 as the world’s first such department) and the Bradford Centre for International Development (in 1969 as one of the four oldest development studies centres in the UK). The combined division benefits from an excellent international recognition for its Postgraduate programmes.
Eligible Countries: International Students
Degree Level: MSc Degree Programs
Scholarship Country: United kingdom
Scholarships Hosting University: University of Bradford
- Peace, Conflict and Development MA
- Peace, Resilience and Social Justice MA
- Advanced Practice in Peacebuilding and Conflict Resolution MA
- International Relations and Security Studies MA
- Economics & Finance for Development MSc
- International Development Management MA
- Project Planning and Management MSc
- Sustainable Development MSc
- All international students will be awarded a £5000 scholarship as a fee reduction
- All home students will be awarded a £2000 scholarship as a fee reduction
- Students from all countries, who meet the criteria, are eligible
- Applicants should hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized institution of higher education for M.Sc Program
- Should have secure admission in one of the courses listed above
- Have been offered a place on any of the applicable courses
How to apply
These scholarships are automatically processed and no separate application is required.
Visit the Official Webpage for more details
Deadline: Annual Basis
- International scholarships are for those self-funding only.
- Please note that students can only receive one scholarship or discount so students who are eligible for more than one award will be given the award of the highest value.
Further details of the courses on offer can be found here