University of Essex Africa Scholarship Application 2020/2021 – This is to bring to your notice that the online application for the University of Essex Africa Scholarship is now open.
If you’re an international student from an African nation and are self-funding your postgraduate studies, you could be eligible for a scholarship of £4,000, paid as a discount on your tuition fee. If you are from any of the following countries below, please check the academic requirements below to see if you could be eligible.
Eligible Countries: African countries esp Ghana, Nigeria
To Be Taken At (Country): UK
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: £4,000 tuition fee waiver
Duration of Program: 1 year
You must meet all of the following conditions.
- be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- be a national of an African nation (defined as a member state of the African Union) and ordinarily resident in an African nation (see the full terms and conditions for definition of “ordinary residence”)
- be entirely self-funding your studies
- be a graduate of any African country, or any of the countries specified above
- be applying for a full-time Masters course starting in 2020-21 (excluding MBA)
- meet the academic criteria in the table above
How to apply
Applicants who have firmly accepted an offer of a place on a course at Essex and have meet all the eligibility criteria will automatically be awarded this scholarship. You don’t need to complete an application form. CLICK HERE TO APPLY
• These scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and all academic applications will automatically be considered;
• The University will use official transcripts and certificates, submitted as part of the
original application, as evidence of grades achieved and no alternative supporting
evidence will be accepted;
Application Deadline: 18th September 2020