The University of York Management School is inviting EU, International (non-EU), and UK students for Masters Scholarships at the University of York for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The University of York is a leading UK university, creating independent critical thinkers through a culture of academic excellence and groundbreaking research committed to research-led teaching, providing a supportive and inclusive learning experience for our students.
The value of the scholarship will be based on the country of ordinary residence, which also determines your fee status. Funding range: £2,500 – £10,000
- UK – £5,000
- EU – £5,000
- India – £10,000
- Mexico – £2,500
- Taiwan – £5,000
- Other overseas countries – £7,000
- Have an offer for a place on any course at the Management School of the University of York
- Bachelor Degree/Transcript
Applicants must have an offer for a place on one of the following courses to be eligible.
- MSc Accounting and Financial Management
- MSc Global Marketing
- MSc Human Resource Management
- MSc International Business
- MSc International Business and Strategic Management
- MSc International Strategic Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Management with Business Finance
- Updated curriculum-Vitae
- Personal Statement (400 words)
- Bachelor Degree
How to Apply:
Interested applicants for the scholarship should first secure an offer letter at the University of York Management School. After that, proceed to apply for the award.
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: 28 June 2020