UNN Direct Entry Admission List and How To Check The List Online
University of Nigeria Nsukka Direct Entry Admission List has been released by the management/the authority of the school. Examstuts.com has published this guide on how to check the direct entry admission list UNN for you, follow this guide to check your admission status. See all the details below.
The admission list for direct entry students in UNN has been released. This is the sole reason for publishing this short article, to help you on how to check the admission list of direct entry students here on examstuts.com
UNN Direct Entry Admission List like I stated is out, what you need to do is follow our guide on how to check.
The best way to check is by clicking on any of those links you see here. Click on any of those download links or images to take you to the Admission List.
But before we proceed, let us, first of all, know what admission list is?
- 1 What is the admission List?
- 2 Importance searches on UNN Direct Entry Admission List.
- 3 How to Check the UNN Direct Entry Admission List online.
- 4 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 5 Most Related Posts:
What is the admission List?
Admission list is a list containing names of candidates who have been given provisional admission into the institution of their choice. The list is often in batches such as 1st, 2nd and 3rd batches.
Importance searches on UNN Direct Entry Admission List.
What are people really searching for concerning the University of Nigeria, Nsukka Direct Entry Admission List? This heading is very important because knowing the related search terms will help you to know what other searches to make online. See the search terms below.
- Unn Direct Entry 2019/2020,
- Unn Direct Entry Courses,
- Unn Direct Entry Cut Off Mark,
- Unn Direct Entry Form 2019,
- Unn Portal,
- Unn Admission List,
- Unn Direct Entry Admission List 2019,
- Unn portal Admission List,
How to Check the UNN Direct Entry Admission List online.
To check the list online, follow the steps below. First of all if you don’t understand the steps, just click on any download link you find here, it will take you directly to the download page.
- . Go to UNN waeup portal at http://www.unn.edu.ng/-unn-admission-list/
- 2. Supply your username and password used for application and result checking;
- 3. Finally, click ‘Login’ to access your admission status.
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission for into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Degree Programmes for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would b deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- If at any time in future, including final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, and published in JAMB Brochure, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
- All candidates recommended for admission who have not uploaded their O’level results (WAEC/NECO) to JAMB Portal should endeavor to do so urgently as JAMB would not recognize their admissions until they have uploaded the O’Level results that would qualify them for their chosen courses.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNN Direct Entry Admission List.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about UNN Direct Entry Admission List 2019/2020 kindly provide us with your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article helpful and useful?
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.