Wesley University Post-UTME Form 2020/2021 and How To Apply For The Admission.
Wesley University Post-UTME Form 2020/2021…Wesley Univ. of Science & Tech,OndoWesley University Post-UTME Form 2020/2021 and How To Apply For The Admission. See more details on How To Apply For Admission.
- 1 Wesley University Post-UTME Form
- 2 Wesley University Post-UTME Screening Date, Schedule and Timetable 2020/2021
- 3 Wesley University Available Undergraduate Programmes.
- 4 Wesley University Post-UTME Screening Requirements / Eligibility 2020/2021
- 5 How to Apply for Wesley University Post UTME.
- 6 Wesley University Post-UTME and Departmental Cut Off Marks and Points 2020
- 7 We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
- 8 Most Related Posts:
Wesley University Post-UTME Form
Wesley University is now selling its post UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic session. Wesley University post UTME screening exercise form is now available online and the cut-off mark is 120.
Wesley University Post-UTME Screening Date, Schedule and Timetable 2020/2021
When is the date for Wesley University Post-UTME Screening? This page will update you with the right info.
It is essential that you know the exact date or dates for Wesley University Post-UTME Screening 2020/2021 on time so as to know the best way to plan your preparation.
Wesley University Available Undergraduate Programmes.
Natural and Applied Sciences:
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Physics with Electronics
- Computer Science.
Agriculture, Food Science & Technology
- Food Science & Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Hospitality Management & Tourism
- Aquaculture & Fisheries Management
Social and Management Sciences
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
Environmental Design & Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Estate Management
Wesley University Post-UTME Screening Requirements / Eligibility 2020/2021
- Candidates who selected Wesley University as first or second choice
- Candidates who did not choose Wesley University in JAMB UTME registration but scored the official pass mark.
- Direct Entry Candidates
- Candidates seeking change of institution.
Wesley University Post UTME Screening Requirements.
- 2018 JAMB-UTME Result Slip
- Completed Wesley University’s Application Form
- O’Level Result(s)
- Birth Certificate, 3 Recent Passport Photographs
- 2 Reference Letters and Testimonial from last school attended.
- Duly completed Request for Change of University (for transfer students)
How to Apply for Wesley University Post UTME.
Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand, five hundred Naira (N2,500) to Skye Bank Current Account No. 1770793957.
Application forms can be obtained online or at the University Campus.
The University runs full residency policy for regular students.
There is provision for accommodation of all categories of students at affordable prices and terms.
FOR MORE ENQUIRIES:
Call: Kelly: 08069801463; Toyin: 07057006658; Shade: 07087654830.
Wesley University Post-UTME and Departmental Cut Off Marks and Points 2020
As a matter of fact, you might be interested in the various departmental cut off mark which is very instrumental in gaining admission into any Nigerian School.
Studydriller has made you job of searching easier by compiling list by list all the departmental cut off mark and point for the various courses accredited in all the NUC accredited institutions in Nigeria.
Click the links below to see it.
- List of all the Jamb, Post UTME and Departmental Cut off Marks for All Nigerian Schools
- Wesley University Departmental Cut Off Mark and Point for all Courses/Departments
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Wesley University Post-UTME Form 2020/2021 kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What do you think? Was this article Wesley University Post-UTME Form 2020/2021 helpful and useful?
If this article on Wesley University Post-UTME Form 2020/2021 has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.