Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Medical Science Liaison
- Exchange and dissemination of scientific, educational, and research related information: The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) plans, partners and engages with Thought Leaders (TL) as a subject matter expert and colleague both proactively and reactively via various innovative TL engagements tactics and formats to provide dissemination, clarification and education of scientific data, study protocols, meeting abstracts, and professional literature (Both proactive discussions on-label, and reactive discussions for unsolicited off-label questions in alignment with local regulations).
- TL Identification / profiling / segmentation and strategy and engagement planning: In alignment with medical strategy as stipulated in the integrated brand plan, the MSL contributes to internal understanding of specific TL interests, expertise and impact in the medical community at large.
- Participation at / networking in Congresses and Conventions: The MSL uses congresses and conventions to network with TLs, establish new contacts, and gather competitive intelligence.
- Coordination of Scientific Education Activities and Advisory Boards: The MSL plans and organizes scientific training, education events / sessions and advisory boards with TLs within their specific therapeutic area.
- Preparing reports and tracking activities: The MSL submits timely reports of field interactions and events, as well as tracks activities against agreed upon PMP objectives and country medical activity plan.
- Collecting Investigator Initiated Research (IIR) ideas and facilitating IIR set-up: The MSL acts as a point of contact for investigators, facilitating the interface with investigators and appropriate BHC personnel responsible for approval, and communication of study progress and completion
- Interactions with Medical Societies: The MSL answers medical / scientific queries of Medical Societies with regards to BHC products.
- Market Access: The Medical Science Liaison provides assistance to Medical Advisors and Market Access and supports presentations of new information to hospital formularies and reimbursement decisions makers as required.
- Internal scientific support: The Medical Science Liaison serves as internal scientific expert by selective support to training activities in addition to answering scientific / medical queries by the Sales Representatives (in conjunction with / as a supporting element to Medical Advisors)
- Clinical Research Support: The MSL provides additional support (as required) to support local clinical operations personnel / Medical Advisors with respect to strategic feasibility in company sponsored clinical development studies as well as facilitation of medical affairs interventional and observation studies.
- External scientific support, training and education: The MSL provides additional external scientific support, training & education not covered by other primary activities
The Ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine.
- Two years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry as a Medical Science Liaison preferred or experience in drug information, clinical research and development, or other clinically relevant activities.
- Basic knowledge of therapeutic area products
- Participated in a project from inception to conclusion
- Understanding of clinical trial design and rationale
- Ability to work independently and a demonstrated self-starter
- Good organization skills with thorough attention to detail ensuring timely follow-through and closure with Thought Leaders and fellow Medical Science Liaison
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Strong statistical skills and ability to extract insights from data preferred
- Academic / scientific writing experience either through educational background and / or job experience
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
- Plan and oversee warehouse operations and activities; receive, process and issue warehouse stock.
- Ensure stock and warehouse facility is maintained in a safe, clean and orderly condition.
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization.
- Relate with government agencies such as FPIS and QUARANTINE, weight & measure. Fire Agency, health & safety agency and others where needed.
- Train, supervise and evaluate the performance of assigned warehouse employees.
- Maintain all the documentation and register data. Responsible for all data inputs in the operating system (Agromex).
- Manage relationship with the labor contractor.
- Coordinate with sourcing team, QA team and Logistics team
The ideal candidate must have:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Economics/ Accounting or any other numerate discipline.
- Experience in an MNC environment (Matrix organization) and Food (cocoa) industry experience preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years’ warehouse experience
Job Title: Promotions Coordinator
- Supervising promotions programs to incentivize the point-of-purchase. Combines advertising with promotional deals to entice consumers and clients to buy products.
- Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products or services, working with customers, company officials, sales departments, and advertising agencies.
- Develop promotional materials.
- Design all client promotions activities and prepare required proposals for all promotional collaterals and presentations in coordination with account executives and partner with team members to monitor all client need analysis.
- Prepare all local paperwork and implement all processes and ensure compliance to all legal processes and prepare all required paperwork such as affidavits and insurance requirements and maintain all safety precautions.
- Prepare all barter agreements and assist to acquire all promotional prizes and design all interdepartmental projects for all cable systems.
- Prepare forecasts for all promotional revenue and plan all activities for same and supervise all media activities and provide all script writing techniques.
- Coordinate with Promotion Manager and prepare financial reports on weekly and monthly basis and perform research on all new promotional revenue streams and develop all required sales products.
- Train all sales staff to design all promotional advertising programs and administer all network affiliate relations for all promotional related activities.
- Develop all sale promotion policies and programs and analyze all monthly reports and ensure adherence to all budgets.
- BSc Degree in Marketing/Advertising or other relevant fields
- 5 years’ experience in either corporate events management or public relations
- Well developed oral and written communication skills.
- An understanding of financial planning, accounting/budgetary processes and ability to participate in setting budgets and monitor and report on budget achievement
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities, plan and organise work to meet specific objectives
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: