National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu 2023/2024 admission applications – This is to notify the public that the College of Nursing Sciences, National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu, is accepting applications from persons who meet the necessary qualifications for the following positions:
Programmes in: a. General Nursing; b. Basic Midwifery; c. Orthopaedic Nursing; d. Burns and Plastic Nursing
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR BASIC MIDWIFERY AND GENERAL NURSING PROGRAMMES
1. A minimum of 16 years old is required of candidates.School News Portal
In order to be eligible, candidates must have completed two sittings of the Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent (SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, or GCE) and earned at least five (5) credits in English language, mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology.
3. A declaration of age or birth certificate (not a baptism card)
4. A witness statement from the previous school visited.
5. A marriage licence, if you’re married
6. All pertinent documents, in original or photocopy form, will be viewed during the interview.National Orthopaedic Hospital
7. Three (3) current photos from passports
8. Identification method (international passport, drivers licence, PVC, NIN, or PVC).
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR PROGRAMMES AFTER BASIC
In addition to the aforementioned prerequisites, post-basic candidates must present their basic nursing certificates and licences.
The application method
1. The College of Nursing Complex, NOH, Enugu will begin selling forms on October 2, 2023.
2. A remittance of 16,500.00 for the examination fee and admission form must be deposited into the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu TSA account.
3. RRR can be generated in person at the College Bursar’s office or online by visiting http://www.remitta.net and following the instructions. The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu – FGN – Pay TSA & State – POS collection. Put “College of Nursing Science Form” in the description field.
4. Visit the school with proof of payment in hand, and pick up the application form from the registrar (office hours are 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday).
5. You can also fill out the application online at http://www.consnohe.org.ng.
6. Forms must be completed and returned to the College by October 30, 2023, at the latest.
7. The entrance exam covers the following subjects: English, physics, chemistry, biology, and mathematics.
8. Upon receipt of the completed forms, information regarding the test and interview will be sent.
DATE OF INTERVIEW/EXAMINATION:
November 1–November 7, 2023.
Daily time: 9:00 a.m.
NB: Candidates must have all necessary documentation and the original payment receipt with them. It is required of candidates for the Post Basic Nursing programme to bring their active licences. Interviews will only be held for students who meet the standards for admission and who score well on the entrance exam.
For information, call 08033170239 or 08037748259. For an online application and potential payment, visit our website.